2017 Board of Directors Meetings
- January 26, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. rescheduled to February 16, 2017
- March 2, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. rescheduled to March 23, 2017
- April 20, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
- May 25, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
- June 29, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. rescheduled to June 21, 2017
- August 9, 2017 (Special Meeting)
- September 7, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
- October 19, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. (Special Meeting)
- November 2, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. rescheduled to November 16, 2017
- December 21, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. rescheduled to December 14, 2017
OCTOBER 19, 2017 SPECIAL MEETING OF THE
ROOSEVELT ISLAND OPERATING CORPORATION
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that a special meeting of the Board of Directors will be held on Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. at the Cultural Center Theater, 548 Main Street, Roosevelt Island, New York for the purpose of transacting such business as shall come before the Board.
The Open Meetings Law of the State of New York requires that all public bodies conduct meetings, convened for the purpose of officially conducting public business, in a manner open to attendance by the general public to observe and listen.
OCTOBER 19, 2017 SPECIAL MEETING OF
THE ROOSEVELT ISLAND OPERATING CORPORATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
THE CULTURAL CENTER THEATER, 548 MAIN STREET,
ROOSEVELT ISLAND, NEW YORK
II. Roll Call
III. Approval of Minutes
1. September 7, 2017 Board Meeting (Board Action Required)
IV. Old Business
V. New Business
1. Authorization to Enter into Side Letter Agreement with Hudson Related Retail LLC for a Joint Marketing Campaign (Board Action Required)
2. Ratification of the Amendment of Contract with Specialty Construction Systems Inc. for Renovations of the Roosevelt Island Aerial Tramway Station Platforms (Board Action Required)
3. Authorization to Enter into Contract with Sea Crest Construction Corp. for Construction of the Elevator at the Manhattan Aerial Tramway Station (Board Action Required)
4. Ratification of Contract with Henderson Ford for the Purchase of Two Trucks (Board Action Required)
5. President’s Report
6. Committee Reports
a. Audit Committee
b. Governance Committee
c. Operations Advisory Committee
d. Real Estate Development Advisory Committee
7. Public Safety Report
1The RIOC Board Meeting will commence following a public comment period. The public comment period is not part of the meeting.