View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.

Community Events

  1. Comedy Fundraiser Night with Special Guest Bryan Stoops - Presented by MSTDA

    May 4, 2023, 7:45 PM - 9:45 PM

    The Sanctuary

    Get ready for a night of comedy presented at The Sanctuary on Roosevelt Island to benefit MSTDA. The adult talent pool from Main Street Theatre & Dance Alliance will present a selection of funny songs followed by comedian Bryan Stoops, who will perform "Celebrity Girlfriend Draft", his stand-up comedy show that will be featured this summer in both the Hollywood Fringe Festival and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. 70% of the ticket proceeds will go to MSTDA and the other 30% will go to Bryan to help for his production costs for the summer. The doors open at The Sanctuary at 7:30pm, and the show will start at 7:45pm. The show will run for about 90 minutes, and then the group can continue to hang out in The Sanctuary until 10pm. Leave the kids (and even the teenagers) at home, and come out for a really funny, great night!

    More Details
Facility Submit Event Print Email Event Subscription View RSS Feeds Select on Calendar Expand Collapse Previous Next Down Up Map Share Show more