We understand that a successful fitness regimen needs to be personal. Whether your goal is weight loss, cardio endurance, race preparation, feeling stronger or improving daily energy through fitness, we will help you get there. Members receive access to our Fitness Center, which features cardio equipment, free weights, cable machines.
FITNESS RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Food, gum, beverages, and glass items are prohibited.
2. Proper closed-toe athletic footwear required (no sandals or floor marking shoes).
3. Return and clean all equipment after use.
4. To prevent loss, damage, or personal injury, do not wear jewelry during workouts.
5. Sportspark is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
6. Lock all valuables in lockers (including coats, bags, shoes).
7. Report all losses or injuries to gym employees.
8. Anyone found defacing or damaging gym court or equipment is subject to disciplinary action and will be held financially responsible.
9. No children under the age of 13.
10. Under no circumstances is any member to train another member for compensation. If it is determined that paid personal training has been conducted on the premises, the trainer and trainee will each lose their membership.