FDR Four Freedoms State Park July 4th Fireworks Viewing- Ticketed Event
TICKETS- Registration Required
- 1,500 tickets are available for FDR Four Freedoms State Park, as determined by NY State Parks.
- You can register for up to four (4) free tickets per household using your name, address, and email address.
- There will be no tickets available at the door.
- Individuals registering multiple times will be eliminated from the system and will not receive tickets.
Tickets for this event have sold out!
- The resident access code will be posted via the Advisory system prior to the ticket registration period, which begins on Wednesday, June 29th 12PM. Please do not share the resident code, as there are a limited number of tickets.
- If you would like to join the waitlist, register here July 4th Family Fireworks Eventbrite
- If any tickets remain, they will be released to the public on Friday, July 1st 12 PM.
- Unable to sign up? Stop by PSD Headquarters, valid island resident I.D. required, to get the resident code.
Please view info regarding access to the Cornell Tech campus viewing area HERE
Print your ticket or show your confirmation email on your smart phone to the ticket taker. Hand stamps will be distributed at the Southpoint Park West entrance. You will need the officially issued hand stamp to enter the event. This rule is extremely important for public safety. Anyone without a stamp will not be permitted into the event.
- Four Freedoms Park gates open at 6:00PM.
- Entry will be at Southpoint Park west.
- All visitors will be subject to airport-style security checkpoints.
- Public transportation is strongly encouraged. No parking is available on Roosevelt Island.
- No re-entry into the event.
- No entry is permitted after 9:00PM. Latecomers will not be admitted.
TO VIEW THE PROHIBITED ITEMS AND BEHAVIORS LIST, CLICK HERE
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverages other than water will not be allowed inside FDR Four Freedoms State Park.
Q102 Bus: The Q102 will not serve any stops on Roosevelt Island during preparation and viewing for the Macys 4th of July Fireworks. Buses will operate in both directions between 27th Ave at 2nd St. and Vernon Blvd. at 36th Ave., the last stop.
CitiBike: There will be no CitiBike stations available from Sunday, July 3rd until Tuesday, July 5th.
For guests requiring assistance, shuttles will be operating on the island, picking guests up at the tram station, and dropping them off outside Southpoint Park. Staff will be available to help guests find their way and answer questions.
Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation (RIOC) was created in 1984 by the State of New York as a public benefit corporation with a mission to plan, design, develop, operate, and maintain Roosevelt Island. With a focus on innovative and environmentally friendly solutions, RIOC is committed to providing services that enhance the island's residential community. RIOC manages the two-mile long island's roads, parks, buildings, a sports facility, and public transportation, including the iconic aerial tramway. Additionally, RIOC operates a Public Safety Department that helps maintain a safe and secure environment for residents, employees, business owners, and visitors.
Four Freedoms Park Conservancy is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established to maintain and operate the Park in partnership with the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. The Conservancy offers free public and educational programs and is responsible for raising the funds required to ensure the Park remains beautiful for generations to come.