- Motorgate Garage Charging Stations
Motorgate Garage Charging Stations
Motorgate Parking Garage Introduces Electric Vehicle Charging
Now offering charging stations for electric vehicle (EV) drivers to plug in and power up!
As part of our commitment to supporting sustainable options and providing the most current services, we’re excited to partner with ChargePoint to install our first EV charging stations. ChargePoint is the world’s largest network of independently owned and operated EV charging stations, with over 30,000 charging stations worldwide, providing drivers access to charge on the go.
Charging Station Rates & Policies:
Charging Station Rate: $ .26 per kWh
Overstay Penalty Fee: $3.00 per hour (After 30-minute grace period)
- Parking must be utilized for EV Charging Only.
- Parked cars not plugged into the station will be towed or ticketed.
- Penalty Fee will be incurred after 30 Minute grace period is complete.
How to charge and set up payments:
- Location: 688 Main Street (4th Level) (Map Link).
- Sign up to get a free card. If you aren’t a member yet, sign up.
- Activate your card. When your card arrives by mail, just log in, go to My Account, and follow the instructions under Set Up ChargePoint card. You can also get more help with ChargePoint cards here.
- Download the mobile app to start charging now. You can get the mobile app here.
- Find the station nearest you.
Just use your ChargePoint mobile app when you’re on the go or view our online map here.
- Charging your electric vehicle.
Found a charging spot? Great. Tap your ChargePoint card over the reader symbol, press the handle button to remove the charging connector, and simply plugin. After you’re done, tap your card to end the session, then unplug the connector and return it to the station. You can also sign up and start a session all from the ChargePoint mobile app.
- Questions? Watch the Charging On the Go video. *For any issues or questions related to Chargepoint Stations, please contact Chargepoint's Toll-Free line at 1-888-758-4389 (available 24/7).
To see answers to frequently asked questions click HERE.
EV Driver Support