Spend the summer with the Roosevelt Island Youth Center!
We are happy to announce that pre-registration for the Youth Center’s Summer Day Camp Program is now open!
Please note that a summer pre-registration form is required to be completed first. Once your application is fully vetted for completeness, you will be contacted directly to be invited to a mandatory virtual orientation.
- 7-18 years of age (child must turn 7 years of age before December 31st)
- Attend a minimum of 3-4 days per week.
- Complete online pre-registration form.
- Attendance at the orientation is required before your child can participate.
Mandatory Parent/Guardian Orientation:
Wednesday, June 1st at 6:30 PM or Friday, June 3rd at 6:30 PM
- Parent/guardian or family member above 18 years old MUST attend a parent orientation.
- Child MUST attend a Youth Center participant orientation, to be announced.
Program Begins: Monday, July 11th
Program Ends: Friday, August 26th
Operating Hours: Monday- Friday 8 AM – 6 PM
Drop-off: 8 AM- 10 AM Only (Drop-off throughout the day will not be permitted)
Pick-up: 5 PM- 6 PM